Insanity! Insanity!

Now I wont ever try acid incase this happens

I loved this , such a unique idea and the animation and music went really well together, nice trip experiment.
See I just randomly decided to check out the daily sixth and found this thing :D

Native American Legends Native American Legends

Fucking halarious and unexpected

I love the Native americans, cant go 5 seconds without thinking about them.
This was just perfect , "the spirit of the extension cord" hah.
We would all love to be as patient as some of these Natives appear to be but dammit when stuff happens like that it does just piss you off.
What the fuck pete!
Great humour, well animated and original, I love it.

BillyNapalm responds:

I love you too!

Really!

Childsplay Childsplay

Excellent

This is very good for a school project, these things always take more time then you expect them too. Im in University on design course and I can tell you now half the people wouldnt be able to make something this good in flash, including me.

Good work, keep it up.

:Snail: :Snail:

Keep going

Loved it, quite motivating for the real world as well.
Worth the time, play a nice peaceful track while you play and just ponder your thoughts.

PixelRey responds:

Contemplate the meaning of life whilst a snail slowly crawls to the other side of the screen over and over. This is how you achieve inner peace.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Perfect fun

I loved playing through all the levels on this game, I completed them a few days ago but want more, so Im very dissapointed in the castle code not working, I have been trying to play everyones castles with the codes they paste in reviews but only get "BAD CASTLE CODE". I even tried pasting thier code into notepad and re-pasting it back into the game but none of them work. If anyone has found a way around this please message me.

Aside from that all round one of the funnest games I have ever played.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Very nice like the first one

Im glad you kept that music you had from the first one, its awesome :D
Great fun anyway and I loved the new backgrounds and new moves.
Also the music seems to go off when you die for some reason.

DrNeroCF responds:

Does it not come back on? I'll have to check that out. Maybe press M twice while not paused...?

.:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep2=:. .:=Phoenix Chronicles - Ep2=:.

Very nice

I like songs where people go "haaaaa,haaaa, haaaa, haaaa"
lol im not taking the piss, nice song.

For the last time For the last time

Amazing

This reminds me of a lord of the rings/battle scene type track Ive heard from so many movies.
Amazing you were able to create this by yourself, sounds just like something from a movie or something done by an orchester. Perfect for my new animation :)

I hate everything I hate everything

Well it was bad

Maybe if you werent an emo you could make something better

PizzaFence responds: