:Snail: :Snail:

Keep going

Loved it, quite motivating for the real world as well.
Worth the time, play a nice peaceful track while you play and just ponder your thoughts.

PixelRey responds:

Contemplate the meaning of life whilst a snail slowly crawls to the other side of the screen over and over. This is how you achieve inner peace.

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

Perfect fun

I loved playing through all the levels on this game, I completed them a few days ago but want more, so Im very dissapointed in the castle code not working, I have been trying to play everyones castles with the codes they paste in reviews but only get "BAD CASTLE CODE". I even tried pasting thier code into notepad and re-pasting it back into the game but none of them work. If anyone has found a way around this please message me.

Aside from that all round one of the funnest games I have ever played.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Very nice like the first one

Im glad you kept that music you had from the first one, its awesome :D
Great fun anyway and I loved the new backgrounds and new moves.
Also the music seems to go off when you die for some reason.

DrNeroCF responds:

Does it not come back on? I'll have to check that out. Maybe press M twice while not paused...?

Sonny Sonny

Brilliant fun

Kept me playing for hours of course until I completed the game.
Im really glad there is a zone 4 also so I can keep playing.
The only thing I dont like is how amber always looks the same regardless of what her armour is.
Other then that best game Ive ever played on newgrounds.

From Guardian :)

Krinn responds:

Thanks :D

I didn't have time to re draw all the armor into a female shape, so that's why Amber looks the same :D

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Perfect puzzle game

Very nice game. Just wondering when you go through a portal and get taken back to the door at start is that meant to be telling me thats not the way its supposed to be done or just a bug?

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

Hard but fun

It may be hard but I still notice myself improving very slowly each time I play it again and again, Im still trying to get the first bubble on easy, its the bit at the end where I have to do diagonal downs left and right where I get confused. Im sure ill get it eventually though and some day complete it. Really fun game, good job!
Also have you the makers got far on insane or can you just not beat it?

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Nicely done

Although I found it a bit too easy to survive for 20 nights, I didn't get below 80% once :/
I think I got all the weapons, the sniper type weapon that can take 3 out at a time was cool, that made it super easy on the last few levels.
Still the best defense game I've played, hope you make a seconds one.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Amazing Gadget

Great gadget you have made here, its always hard to find good music on the audio portal, so Im just randomizing all the time and adding the tracks to favourite if they are good enough.

Sub Bump Sub Bump

Cool game

Remids me of the classic helicopter game.
Except a bit easier and with more objects to get in the way.
I scored 12255 on my first go, thats pretty good!
I give 5 because I really like the simplicity of it; the sounds are also good.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

Fun game but gets repetative

I liked it for the first minute or so, but after I tried out all the different ways of dieing I got kinda bored, it would be good if you made more ways of dieing and maybe some new places, like from city to wilderness or something. But its a really good game overall, I like that its easy and dieing is a good thing.